Monday 16 March 2015

Storyboard Plan and Worshop Design

I went through the script and decided on ways I could relate what my Grandad was saying to items around the workshop, The results and below, The highlighted words are key items I will have to build.

 
First Person Walking In Picking a Spoon
Actually, my fist continental trips weren’t to Spain, I was going to Belgium before that, for Window lighting change
 Bike Rallies just outside Ostend.
And um, that used to land up to be quite an experience because Belgium has some amazing Scroll down Cuckoo Clock, Granddad mouth moving
beers, Not that I’m and alcoholic or anything- Only on Fridays!
Not going out tonight, Going out tomorrow. Shelf with Bottles on, one on side rolling
We were stopping in a hotel in Belgium, In Ostend once, my mates and myself went over on our motorbikes. Map (Moving Map Pin)
Got absolutely- Drunk in Ostend one night, and landed up god knows what time, 2 o’clock in the morning Plugs getting unplugged, spiralling as if drunk
 at one of those caravan’s that do burgers and stuff like that. Follow tick off clock, one of the numbers as a burger
And it was before the euro, That’s how long ago it was, It was before the euro and I’d got my Belgium money mixed up with my English money and my French money. Money rolling from different desk angles, crashing in middle
And um, I was trying to pay for this burger and it was six steps backwards, three to the side, two forward, one to that side. Pan of jars with cogs etc, camera “drunk”, jars jumping in accordance to words
And in the end, the fella in the burger van got so fed up with me trying to pay him in an assortment of money, he gave me the burger and told me to Pan of different tools, ending in multi coloured screwdrivers going from red to green
bugger off in Belgian. Close up of hammer
I got back to the hotel with this burger, covered in chilli sauce or whatever it was.
And I fell asleep, Must have fallen asleep on my bed and I woke up the next morning with this burger stuck to the side of my face. Pot of pens spill and roll on “fell asleep”
And when I went to the bathroom for a wash, I could see this tomato sauce all down the side of my face,
And I looked in the mirror and I thought Oil can dripping, watch drip and then puddle of oil like mirror
“Oh my god what on Earth in my pillow going to look like” Clock Grandad
And I went back to my bed and looked at my pillow and it was covered in sauce. Scroll down apron covered in paint
I went down for breakfast, The landlady, She’s British The lady who owned the hotel at the time,
A West Indian Lady from Manchester moved to Belgium, She married a Belgium man and bought this hotel. Pan through magnets depicting destinations
So I go downstairs to breakfast and I’m sat there with my head in my hands, all I wanted was an Orange Juice or some coffee- can’t face anything to eat. Steeped photo frame, scroll down like stairs, plate with biscuits on table
And uh, she said “aw, you look a little rough” Statue of liberty magnet close up
And I said “Why you’re still speaking to me I have a little confession to make” I said “I made a little mess in the bed, I’ll pay for the laundry”
She looked at me, Statue of liberty magnet close up
 I said “no! no! no! not that sort of a mess!” Clock Grandad
I said “I just have burger sauce all over my pillow” Kitchen roll frantic
She said “Oh no don’t worry about that”
She thought I’d had an accident in bed… Clock Grandad retracting
 
Below are my Workshop plans with the key items highlighted
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment