Sunday 13 October 2013

Thumbnails 65 - 82/ Colour and Perspective Practice

I was inspired by "The Caves of Drach" in Majorca for the last section of my extract when the characters are in a deep underground section of the temple. I immediately went and had a look at some of the photos i'd taken there.

I traced the images on photoshop and rendered them to make them look more like full scenes rather than parts of rocks. I then added more components and depths to the scenes and tried adding different colours to create a more eerie underground atmosphere.
I used this images as inspiration to create a new image using what i'd learnt about perspective- using one point to draw attention to a part of the image. I also tried out three point perspective on a treehouse temple scene- I like the intimidating angle of (80).

1 comment:

  1. see link :)

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/fao-cgaa-year-1-online-colour-scheme.html

    ReplyDelete